- moorehn (Heidi N. Moore)
- RT @kegill: RT @yelvington: @Chronotope Journos who don’t want to learn about the Web? They’re called “early retirees.” #wjchat | sad but true
- michelleminkoff (Michelle Minkoff)
- @MacDivaONA Ooh, that Jquery vid series looks helpful! Thanks for that, and…
Join us tomorrow night for a discussion between the coders and the journalists in newsrooms….or are they the same?
We’ll be discussing…
– Programmers and journalists in the newsroom
– What journalists and developers can learn from each, both in terms of skills and beyond
– What are good general resources and specific tricks
Invite the journogeeks, hacker journalists and whoever else to talk to us about the tech side of web…
We just put up a page for all of the #wjchat archives.
You can find it at the top of the Web site, or you can click here.
We’ll update that page weekly with the full and highlight version of the archives, although the highlights will take a day or so to appear, as the result of those pesky day jobs getting in the way.
A note: The full archives are huge, so give it a minute to load all the…
I know, it’s not necessarily the prettiest thing in the world, but we’re working on it
- I_Do_web (Birdone.com)
- that was for Q4, sorry, but i’ll also add, SEO and semantic web stuff, data portability and metadata #wjchat
Here you’ll find the full archives of our weekly #wjchat, as well as curated highlights. Please remember, it takes a bit to curate 2-hour chats, so highlights may take a day or so to appear here.
Many thanks to @SLODeveloper for his help with the Twitter API.
February 10, 2010
Topic: Who are web journos?
Guest Moderator: @webjournalist
Read the full archive here (Give it a minute to load all the way)
February 17, 2010
Topic: Speaking Geek: A discussion about journalism and coding